Ad sense html

Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Fun Family Favorite - Pickle Roll-ups

Kosher dill pickles rolled with cream cheese and dried beef
A fun family favorite


The kids love to make these and the guests love to eat them. Easy fun and entertaining - all of the component that make for a great appetizer...enjoy...to learn about how you can make these delicious delights and find out about alternatives, elevating the dish and great ideas for substitutes...click on the link (it will take you to my Hubpages recipe site)

Pickle-Roll-ups Recipe

Please let me know how you have enjoyed this family tradition - I love to hear the stories. And, if you created a new variation or experimented with alternative ingredients - let me know - I'm always up to try something new.

From my kitchen to yours - Mama Caruso

No comments:

Post a Comment